Saturday, November 05, 2011

two ponies and time flies when your having fun?

So the other day I was wondering why has it been so hard to find time lately...time for painting toe nails, time for cleaning the house, time for reading, time for blogging....Then I got Brent to download pictures (new computer stores/downloads different and I haven't succumbed to figuring it out yet) and I remembered where all my time has gone.... Behold my time sink...BUT isn't she cute?
My last few months according to Jocelyn.

The Diaper Situations...

So apparently Jocelyn decided it was a great idea to change her own poopie diaper during nap time....She was REALLY proud of herself and I got to do REALLY a lot of extra laundry! (two days in a row no less....)

The mostly naked child waking up happy...
The soiled yet removed clothing, blankets and cuddles...(no visible nasties for the faint of heart)...
The diaper alone in its glory...
WOW what a good trick Jocelyn!

She has decided she likes to unload each puzzle simultaneously and throw all cabillion pieces all over her room....SERIOUS FUN!!! Now that is something to smile about.
And just in case the books feel left out she is awesome at unloading the bookshelf and dragging books throughout the house. She occasionally stops to read them too...(during which time I am booking it to repair the damage from the previous ten minutes)
She has decided that lotion makes the BEST hair product. I think this was the third time she slicked her hair on this particular day...And just in case you are wondering why I didn't move the offending lotion after the first slicking rest assured I did...BUT Taryn keeps spare lotion with her beauty supplies...and Jocelyn is amazing in her climbing abilities so even up on high dressers it is not safe....
And taking a break in the madness of hair care lets enjoy the double ponies for the first time. Jocelyn has been one bald baby and what she does have is curly so it looks shorter than it is. Now the back is getting long enough to slick into two ponies...."Long enough" is loosely used in our family.

Jocelyn has learned how to throw great fits lately...For several weeks they revolved around her booster seat because she wanted to sit at the counter with the big girls....She won.

Jocelyn refuses to eat any bread unless it is home made. Good thing I like to make bread. When it cools this is what I find Jocelyn doing since she is tall enough to reach now.

I have never been a huge make up user. I did own three things of lipstick-mostly because I bought horrific colors the first two times (I am totally color challenged when it comes to make up for myself). Well it is safe to say I no longer have any lipstick...Jocelyn used it all on her art projects and own extreme make overs....

Lipstick to recolor the rocking chair-doesn't it look great?!
A new color for the bathroom walls? Not to mention after I took this I closed the door and that was where the real priceless art work turned out to be...
And WOW doesn't she look inviting!?
SO...time flies when you are having fun??? At least that is how I explain it when wondering why I don't have time to do anything on my to do list....

1 comment:

Megan said...

This totally cracks me up! Busy, busy, busy!