We had a little chat about how to say prayers tonight...this is what followed.
Taryn
Dear Heavenly Father, please help me to be good. Please help baby Faye not to bite mommy's boobies when she eats... especially because she has teeth now. Amen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What a thoughtful daughter you have. A prayer sure to be answered because she is so sweet!
I love it!! So cute!!
Oh, how I love little pray-ers!
Hey...I've been saying that same prayer for the last few days about Jill! Hopefully our prayers will both be answered!
That is so cute. Thanks for the good laugh!
That's hysterical. The other night we were over at my sisters for dinner and my nephew gave the prayer, which included, "Please bless that Mark will come play with us in the fort in the backyard after dinner."
This was so darn funny to read. She cracks me up. I loved the "funnies" too. Gotta love that girl.
Can't wait to hear all about your trip, where you stayed...loved the pictures.
too funny..thanks for the laugh!
Post a Comment