Saturday, March 06, 2010

Baby Faye following in her sisters footsteps and other highlights

So I asked myself this morning what have we been up to lately....so I got out the camera and downloaded pictures to see...

The other night our neighbor came over and asked to take the girls pictures for her photography class. Of course the girls were excited so the neighbor went and got her camera and I decided to snap a few before she got back.

This is so Taryn. Pink and girly and happy as can be. I love this girl.
Jocelyn in her tutu following her sisters example but not quite sure about it at the same time...
Attack of the tutu
This was a few weeks ago while making dinner. She usually likes to sit and watch me work in the kitchen but this night it was just exhausting apparently.
Every time I fold laundry Cami cuddles up with Jocelyn and they have bonding.
Jocelyn got an infected hang nail...and then the infection infected her whole nail bed and her finger...at this point after draining tons of puss from it I took her to the doctor where they decided she needed an antibiotic (per the fever and amount of ooze). She was not a big fan-fought it the whole time but luckily didn't learn to spit until the last day of the course.
This sight is so infrequently seen at our house that it warranted a picture...Taryn taking a nap. Last Sunday she -all by herself -took a snooze in the love sac and Cami covered her in a blanket...we thought it was very cute until she woke up and we realized she had a fever....which lasted several days....
Cami and Taryn were playing doctor and I walked in not a moment too soon...
She is getting big enough for the exersaucer...well big enough is relative-her feet don't touch the ground yet but she likes to push the buttons and make music. Thanks to Rebekah for the cool toy!
And that is what we've been up to lately...

No comments: