
So I have been meaning to take the girls to get their pictures taken but taking all three kids seemed daunting and making three trips to take them individually seemed daunting...SO when Brent's parents were able to be here to help I hurried and made an appointment. BUT the catch was Cami had school an hour after the photo studio opened. SO we tried to do all three girls in the space of an hour....This is how it turned out...Not spectacular but their lives have been captured for yet another year...and hopefully Jocelyn will learn how to smile more on demand before we do this again. Incidently the girls have come up with another nick name for her (besides the ever present baby faye nick name). They call her google eyes (from a book they read) and hopefully she takes it as a compliment as she is old enough to realize what they are saying. Big thanks to Grandma and Papa for helping with crowd control!
Jocelyn Faye 3 months (almost)



3 comments:
Such beautiful girls and such an amazing feat to get that done in an hour. I hate doing photo shoots.
Adorable glam girls! They look great! It is such a STRESS to get those professional photos! It does help to have good help!
Your girls are so cute. ROwdy said he saw you the other day..wish I had been there to see you guys and that precious baby girl!!
Post a Comment