Since last weekend was a long one and some of the family could travel down here we decided to bless
Jocelyn. Brent's parents and a couple of my sisters were able to make it as well as the local family. I always love blessings because of the glimpse of the baby's spirit it gives you. I have always been in love with Jocelyn for being willing to come to our family but I very much appreciate her little spirit too. She is a fairly easy going baby. She rarely gets worked up despite being carted around the universe and
smothered by two older adoring sisters. She
consistently sleeps 7-8 hours through the night. She is beginning to really smile and have conversations with us. She seems to be on the verge of rolling and is getting such cute
chubbies. We feel so lucky to have her. And in true fashion of a third child we forgot to take pictures until we got home and had family dinner with everyone. Here are some of the highlights of my beautiful, perfect baby...WOW I almost can't believe she is ours and we get to keep her!!!
Daddy and princess #3

Daddy Mommy and Jocelyn Faye-picture taken by Cami-impressive huh? She's secretly been practicing (see last post).

The power of the priesthood....lookin' good guys..lookin' good!

Ok for reals-Uncle Glen, Mark, Dad, Me, Papa, and Uncle Josh-I'm so lucky to have so many men who love me!

Rebekah, Amy, Mary Esther, Sarah and Jocelyn-(The rice girls)

Mom, Grandma Rice and ME!

ME and great Grandma Jennings (great in every sense of the word).

Papa and Grandma Weight and ME!
No comments:
Post a Comment