Thursday, September 03, 2009
Belly Update
For those of you who care I love to share...This is little Miss Ginormous at 28 1/2 weeks. Yes, I officially out weigh my delivery weights from both girls...Hopefully she weighs more than 4# or I'm gonna hate losing the weight later. She is still pretty active-especially at about 11 at night. She likes to push her sisters when they are pushing on her but plays hide and seek with Dad. They both like to sing and talk and kiss the belly...I hope this baby likes cuddles and loves because she is really in for it! She has moved from completely breech to transverse and hopefully she will continue until she's head down.... We are all getting excited to name her and set up the crib and get ready for her. If you are scandelized by a naked belly close your eyes now.
Yes that is strawberrie jam all over my shirt-the baby was nice enough to catch it for me before it hit the floor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm a week behind you and I think my belly is TWICE as big! I'm officially getting uncomfortable...how about you?
Amy, you are such a beautiful pregnant woman. I hope I can see you and feel her kick before she's born ;) I love the curlers -- it brings back every saturday night of our childhood!
Praise the belly! Well done! Keep up the good work!
Yeah! The final stretch! (I didn't mean that literally) You look amazing girlie! We will be thinking many head-down thoughts for ya!
You have the cutest pregnant belly around!
Love,
Snugaliscious
Looks like you had a great trip to the zoo! The Saint Louis Zoo is awesome, the boys love it! Your baby bump is so stinkin tiny you make me jealous! I looked like that at 3 months! How are the girls? Did Cami get Gabe's letter? He was so excited to send it! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment