Sunday, July 26, 2009

More Summer Fun

The last two weeks have been filled with fun again. We had swimming lessons and Barbie Princess Camp and Cousins to play with etc....The girls really did learn a lot in swimming lessons despite having teachers that I would not recommend. Cami came home most days in tears and very frustrated but in the end she really did great with learning to glide underwater and learning to float on her back. Taryn did level one instead of mom tot and it was very painful for me the first day wondering if she would listen to the teacher enough and obey so she wouldn't drown. She did great! She could hold her breath for a long time underwater (a few seconds) and LOVED floating on her back. She and Cami were also was able to go under and get rings off the bottom. I am proud of them of working so hard despite less than stellar circumstances.

Barbi Camp was tons of fun. Every day they came home singing "I'm a barbie girl in a barbie world..." Not necessarily the lesson I hope they learn in life but they had a blast learning a new dance and some new tumbling. The last day of class Taryn walked out in the parade blowing kisses to everyone and Cami didn't miss a step in the whole dance. It was especially fun because Cousins Anna and Rachel did the camp with them.... I can't wait for soccer season to start.... :)

So far the baby is great. She is usually very active and definitely likes chocolate. She is a girl after my own heart...Let's all pray for no colic and lots of sleep full nights....I am getting a little nervous. We have not chosen a name...Don't even have a list of names yet...It seems much harder to come up with one this time around. According to the 20 week ultrasound my due date is the 20th. This kiddo seems bigger than Cami or Taryn ever was (42% versus 25% at most) so hopefully she'll come early...or maybe my estimated due date of the 11th is closer to accurate. Does anyone want to place bets on when the blessed day will be? Cami was born 10 days before her due date and Taryn was induced 3 weeks before hers... And if anyone has name suggestions we are open to considering them....(although NO PROMISES!)...

Taryn without mom and loving it!
Cami kicking really hard
Taryn blowing kisses in all her Barbie glory
Cami's got the princess beauty queen wave down...
Sadly this is the best picture of Cami, Rachel, Anna bolting, and Taryn....If you have a better one Rebekah I would love it. But they all look really happy at least.

Me and little miss GINORMOUS!!! Seriously I am a lot bigger this time...within 5 pounds of my delivery weight with Taryn by 13 weeks....This picture is about week 20 (dr time scale)...I love a good baby belly-sorry if you are scandalized....

2 comments:

about us said...

Oh that belly is so cute! You are brave to post belly pictures but I would too if mine was that cute! I feel "ginormous" this time around as well...maybe it's the third baby. We are pretty sure we are using the name Jillian, but some of our other ideas are Kallie, Linea, or Lydia...so feel free to use any of them!

Megan said...

Cute belly bump!!! And would you please sign me up for that Princess camp? Your girls are getting so big!