Saturday, February 07, 2009

MORE CAKE!

Since Cami's birthday was on a Sunday we had a slower day than usual. Her and Taryn played lots of dress ups until after church then we had a family dinner/party. Cami finally got the scooter she has wanted for forever and has been really funny riding it. She goes fast then yells look and does a "wheelie." I hope we don't have any trips to the ER any time soon. What a fun girl. We are so lucky to have her.






3 comments:

simple mom/wife said...

Those slow day, family parties are sometimes the best! Love that picture on the top; true girl, true girl!

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

I am freaking out over the cake!

I think we are on for this weekend if you are. Evie's puking was due to mucous and a cold that she is finally over and Merced is on her last day today too :) YEAH...okay don't jinx myself right!

Nielsen's said...

Your girls are so cute! I love the header picture! I need to get a "picking" picture too! I laughed out loud really hard over the lemonade baby! So sorry for your lap though!!! I love your blog! Take care!
Jen