Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Princess's work is never done

Cami: "Mom what do princesses do besides wear really big dresses and learn to wave to all the crowds?"
Mom: "HMMM...Good question........they go to balls too....."
By today I have the answer. What else do princesses do? They pretend, they play house, they play school, they read books, they play with chalk and art "weasels" (easels), and ride scooters, and wrestle, and steamroller, and sneak a lot of treats, and worry about getting kindergarten shots, and play with friends, and play hide and seek, and play candyland, lucky ducky, and rat-a-tat-tat, and play beauty shop,and dress ups, and play chef, and polly pockets, and go to the park, and help mommy with jobs and a princess's work is never done......-At least I hope it's never done. I love princesses!
Playing with the other princesses (cousins)


The new spinning cup thing at the park-princess testing

Princess approved-trying to walk after spinning is a little challenging though


Calling all available princes to rescue the princess from her tower


Princess rescued and ready to smile and wave to the camera

Sneaking a doughnut treat thanks to grandma! Grandmas know what princesses like!

4 comments:

simple mom/wife said...

Those are great pictures and I agree--a princesses work should never be done! Love that park too. Those spinning things are the best!

Megan said...

We love princesses!!! Seriously, can they ever get enough dress up time? Way cute pics!

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

I love your princesses! Evie will misses that loud one. Haa haa

So good to hang with you guys!

If it makes you feel any better Nhaya is 7 and we haven't done a friend party yet. 8 seems like a good number for that :)

jomama said...

You have the most beautiful girls! They are so cute! I'm still waiting for Bunko night?! And I was wishing for Brent last week at church- Sam was uncharacteristically fussy and I needed Brent to work his magic on him. Maybe you guys could start coming to our ward. :)