On my mission I had a companion that had boots like that - we called them something else that I won't write here - I am impressed that they can stand in them - I can't even do that
Okay your header picture is my favorite picture EVER!!!!!!!!!!! SO so awesome. Your girls are hilarious! I wish we could have been there for some of the pink! That would have been truly entertaining.
We are praying Brent has a break through and can spare some time to play with us up North!
4 comments:
On my mission I had a companion that had boots like that - we called them something else that I won't write here - I am impressed that they can stand in them - I can't even do that
Where can I get a pair of those? They look like hot mommas!
BTW - I love your new photo on the top of you blog! Our children are one and the same! Pick one for me Cami!
Okay your header picture is my favorite picture EVER!!!!!!!!!!! SO so awesome. Your girls are hilarious! I wish we could have been there for some of the pink! That would have been truly entertaining.
We are praying Brent has a break through and can spare some time to play with us up North!
Post a Comment