Tuesday, December 16, 2008

dreaming of sugar plum fairies

Ever since we unpacked the Christmas decor this is how Cami has slept...

This is how Taryn sleeps every night. She goes to bed and sweetly smiles. Then as soon as the light is out and we are out she sneaks out and grabs a collection of books to fall asleep with. After she gets back in bed it takes two seconds to fall asleep-unless of course we go in and take the books and then it takes about twenty minutes until she is done crying and saying "you a mean mommy!!!"


2 comments:

thebush3 said...

I am glad that I am not the only mean mommy - Bryce sat at the dinner table tonight for an hour till he was done with dinner - so mean I am

Ben and Anne said...

Natalie loves to have books in her bed too. She tries to stay up late reading books, gets up early and reads books in bed, and reads all day or has us read to her! Too funny.