Sunday, January 06, 2019

Scaring the crap out of Cami

Creed wanted to prank Cami really really bad and was patient with the long game....At the end of swimming season last year he came to me with a plan. He wanted to buy a shark for the pool and sneak it in before anyone got in next summer. He wanted to get the girls outside then open the pool cover and make them scream when they saw a shark in our pool. He said "I want to scare the crap out of Cami!" I thought its good to have goals so I quietly shopped amazon and Target for plastic pool sharks and found one. Creed loved it and did indeed sneak it into the pool before the girls came out to go swimming....Cami gave him just the reaction he wanted (because she is a good sister not because she was actually scared). He then spent the rest of the summer swimming with his shark and loving every minute of it!





No comments: