Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Purple people eaters and firecrackers

Creed and Jocelyn  both played spring soccer. Creed was super unsure about being the color purple but when one of the dads told the boys it was a tough color of purple they seemed pacified. They named their team the purple people eaters and some games it seemed like they ate their opponents. Not in a mean way, just in a oops we ran up the points way. They won every game I think and Creed genuinely seemed to have fun with his team. It was funny because there was only one little brown haired boy and the rest were all blond so it was hard to cheer for the right kid by name...Good times.
Jocelyn's team struggled a little more. They did win one game though and Jocelyn did great scoring. She is more of an intuitive player and it was fun to see. Most girls her age start playing competitive but I decided to wait and see with her. I think starting too early so competitively burned out Cami and I don't want Jocelyn to lose the love and fun in soccer...So rec seems a good fit for now....

















No comments: