Thursday, May 11, 2017

Valentines love dinner

The tradition continues....A family dinner on valentines day with a favorite item from each person....so they can feel the love food style...This year Papa Weight was with us again and that made it fun. He had his favorite, true to his Idaho roots, baked potatoes. Brent came through for all of us with his request for stake...Sweet sweet Camilla voted for chocolate fondue. Of course with fondue we had to have yummy fruit and pretzels. Taryn is all about great beverages and requested that everyone get their own personal ICE drink....Jocelyn Faye was serious about her desire for artichokes which I think is really funny because first I don't really ever make them and second I don't know how to cook them when I do...So they were VERY steamed...but she loved them. Creed kept his wish list simple agreeing with everyone else on every item but when pressed he REALLY wanted some conversation hearts...In stead of using our own china we used some of Grandma Jennings's dishes that I inherited and that made me really happy. I love this family and all their unique requests...Never a dull moment. 


No comments: