No summer is ever complete without copious amounts of swim time...especially swimming lessons with Ms. Kristen. I almost didn't put Cami and Taryn in lessons because honestly they are pretty good swimmers. But I just think being in a pool is good exercise and makes them stronger swimmers.
Plus what other better thing is there to do when it is so stinking hot? Jocelyn is a fish, totally in her element in the water. She always has been and she is super amazing to watch. Creed was not a fan at first...or for a while...and while I do sympathize with his discomfort, swimming is a life skill that I am unwilling for him not to learn...By the end of the first two weeks he tolerated it ok and by the end of the summer he was a fan. Other than Cami's accidental slicing open her knee on the side of the pool and having to get stitches incident the summer was a total success.
Plus what other better thing is there to do when it is so stinking hot? Jocelyn is a fish, totally in her element in the water. She always has been and she is super amazing to watch. Creed was not a fan at first...or for a while...and while I do sympathize with his discomfort, swimming is a life skill that I am unwilling for him not to learn...By the end of the first two weeks he tolerated it ok and by the end of the summer he was a fan. Other than Cami's accidental slicing open her knee on the side of the pool and having to get stitches incident the summer was a total success.
Creed begging to get out...
Creed discovered swimming is awesome....thanks to ms Kristen...








No comments:
Post a Comment