I love that our town has great summer programs....actually great recreation programs at any time of year. One that all of my kids have gone to (except Creed because he's not old enough) is called Safety Town. They talk about all kinds of safety-bikes, Internet, stranger danger, fires, etc...It is super fun when all the kids get to crawl through the fire RV that they fill with fake smoke and escape. And they are champs at stop drop and roll by the end of the day. The camp lasts for a week for a few hours each day and at the end they sang a song and graduated. It was really fun to see Jocelyn-she acted more like a big kid with all the other kids and she just seemed to have really grown up a lot lately...She is such a happy go lucky kid. I am thankful to call her mine and thankful that hopefully she knows how to be safer now....without being scared of dangers...
Jocelyn with officer "friendly" I don't actually know what his name was but Jocelyn called him officer friendly and was always happy to see him...
Man I love those little freckles...actually I love that whole face.




No comments:
Post a Comment