Creed is a good boy. I love him like a crazy lady. And I honestly feel his love for me. He snuggles me and asks for me instead of anyone else and he says sweet things like "tank ewe mama..." He has so much appreciation for everything. He is my little man, my little boy blue, my buddy. He is usually easy going and pleasant and pretty chill. I truly feel blessed that he is part of our family.
I can't believe he is two. He has really started to seem like more of a little person than a baby-the way he moves and talks is totally little boy style now. The way he runs reminds me of my brother David. He swings one arm as he goes and his little legs move sooo fast. He has figured out how to climb into his crib but he hasn't been brave enough to climb out thank goodness. He uses some sentences but usually it is just several words strung together ("mo juice" and "take gabage") He loves watching the garbage man and begs to take the trash out everyday. Just today he cried for 20 minutes because it was not trash day...He loves any book that has a doggie in it and often I find him unloading every book on the entire book shelf. -which is OK since he will sit there and read them as he goes. He loves doggies and begs to "pet doggie?!" every time he sees one. He loves shoes, taking them on and off a thousand times and he is the only one of all our kids who obeys when I say go get your shoes on....BUT the second he is in the car they are off...He loves to hit and pinch and pull hair much to his sisters despair. But he is very fast to say "orry" and give smooches. He begs to sit on the potty several times a day-whether he needs to or not-because he learned very quickly that if he sits on the potty he gets M&Ms. He is patient with all the love he gets from this household of girls but when he's had enough he is sure to let you know. He particularly seems to trust Cami. And he can scream about as loud or high as Taryn when he needs to...He is still a little guy-15th percentile for weight and 25th for height and 5th for head...so he is built like you would expect knowing our other kids. I love Creed's laugh. I love that he is so ticklish that you just have to look at him and he cracks up. I love that he laughs very readily and hard-so hard he forgets to breath sometimes. Anyway, I just really love this boy of mine and life would not be complete without him. He really tempers our home of girls with just the right mix of boy. We are so lucky to have him and here are some of his 2 yr old pictures...
For Creed's big day he ate lots of yogurt (by far his favorite food). We then went to the pet store to look at doggies and then the other pet store too for good measure. We went to ride the carousel but since it was closed we just walked across the street to the candy store and got suckers (another absolute fav with him). That night we had pizza and ice cream and cake and O think it was a great day overall...
No comments:
Post a Comment