Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Jocelyn's birthday

She's come a looooong way!


  Jocelyn is such a funny sweet girl. She can be really laid back but if she feels crossed game over for the perp...She loves girly things like dresses and make-up and dancing but she also likes soccer and laughs when she toots. She is the cuddliest kid in the universe and I love that except every morning at 5 am when she tries to climb in bed with me...She has the most happy little smile and looking at her face makes me realize every day that there is good in the world. She loves treats but also likes oranges and carrots and ranch dip... She is still on the smaller side for kids her age and is super good at cutting with scissors and gluing stuff....I love this little girl more than I can say and I am so thankful that she is a good mix of her older sisters in her own little way. She is a good little sister and a good big sister and we are all lucky to have her!
 
 
She REALLY wanted a hello kitty cake and since I am not super into hello kitty this was as good as it got....She was thrilled to help dump the sprinkles on...
The morning of her big day we went downtown and rode the carousel as many times as she wanted (twice thank goodness) and then crossed the street to the old fashioned candy store Judd's for suckers. She and Creed at them in the grass and then we came home for lunch/nap time. Later we had dinner (pizza as requested) and then a family party. She begged for this horse from the new Barbie movie (which she also got) and none of us could figure out how the dang horse worked for like an hour...Luckily Uncle Mark and Dad figured it out and the night was saved...
 

No comments: