Saturday, June 01, 2013

Dance Fever

Ok so I have been horrible at taking pictures lately...For example the girls had their end of year dance recitals and I took like three pictures on one of the nights....Taryn dance jazz on Friday and ballet on Saturday. Cami danced jazz on Saturday. Jocelyn had her "recital" in class the Wednesday before. They of course did awesome and were fun to watch. Maybe I was just so busy watching that I forgot to take pictures....I do have to give Uncle John props for coming on Friday night. He was very supportive and went the extra mile to be there. Grandma Rice was also great to come Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday...I guess there is just something about a tutu that is hard to turn down....

Anyway, here are the three pictures I did take. Taryn post jazz dance.
 Taryn is such a graceful pretty girl. Seriously I don't know where she got her moves but she totally has killer moves...and eyes...and face...
 Cami came with Brent and I to watch Taryn on the night before she danced....
And I did use the phone camera to get on very blurry Jocelyn recital picture...Her very first flowers-love that cute girl.

No comments: