Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Little Mermaids

We have been enjoying summer vacation-which apparently included a vacation from blogging. I will slowly but surely try to get caught up but expect mostly pictures for a while....

We went to one of the opening nights of the stage production of the little mermaid. Brent's sister and her fam came down and it was really fun. I think the girls faces were glued to the stage the entire time and thankfully it didn't rain a drop (last year we all got SOAKED at Tarzan and being the great mom that I am I didn't even think to pack jackets-we live in a hot desert after all...).

I just got a new phone and hadn't quite figured out the whole camera thing yet....BUT of course we have to take pictures at every little picture thing so here it is.

Taryn, Natalie, and Cami's faces when Arial appeared...worth a thousand words don't you think?
The girls and cousins waiting in anticipation...Cami has officially discovered bunny ears and Taryn has not. :)

No comments: