Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spring Break Baby

This spring break was a kind of low key but fun week. Friday afternoon Brent popped up the camping trailer and the kids and neighbor kids had fun playing in it. That night Brent was a good Dad and slept out there with Cami and Taryn while Jocelyn and I had a quiet evening inside the house.
Monday we went swimming in Grandma's hot tube and it was just perfect weather for that. It was cool outside and the water was so warm. Jocelyn even had fun splashing around.
Tuesday we went shopping for new church sandals. I tried REALLY hard to let the girls chose the ones they wanted...They certainly wanted gemtastic ones....Taryn didn't want to take hers off for bed that night. Finally she agreed when I let her put them by her head so she could wake up and put them right on-which she did.
Wednesday we had a Scoobie Doo marathon and pedicure day. After all you can't wear new sandals without beautiful toes.
Thursday we played at the Sand Dunes in Snow Canyon and it was really fun. I was expecting it to be crowded but I guess we went late enough in the afternoon that not too many people were there.
We also enjoyed some March madness basketball-except for the parts where BYU lost...Uncle Daniel and Aunt Lisa and the cousins were in town for their spring break and it was so much fun to see them. They are growing up to be such beautiful girls.
Jocelyn discovered that Dora comes on panties and is now in love...and she has nice sisters that help her dress. She also grew some hair-just kidding. She is still bald but loves pretending. Anyway, it was a fun but relaxing break.

Taryn's new sparkle sandals and pj's first thing in the morning...
Jocelyn in sand with a faux hawk from the pony tail she pulled out in the car...
Taryn -I love her happy little face...
Cami burying her cousin
Making a sandcastle...except it doesn't work that well when the sand is dry...
Jocelyn had help sporting Dora panties when Cami and Taryn discovered how excited she was about them....
Jocelyn and the hair hat...and marker face...The hair almost looks real-almost....

1 comment:

J N H said...

man I miss St. George. BAD. Seeing your pics almost makes me tear up. Glad to hear your fam is doing well. Your girls are beautiful!!