We walked past the girls underwear section. Any clothing-especially anything girly is a true love for Taryn. (again I don't get it but she is so endearing about about her weird clothes fetishes) She was checking out every package and hugging them and talking a mile a minute in her high totally excited voice....Then she froze for two seconds.
Next was the funniest thing I have seen her do in forever. She started jumping up and down and dancing and squealing....she grabbed the panties off the rack and managed to verbalize something about the WHOLE package being Ariel's....When she finally had her wits about her to make a sentence she said "Mommy can we get them..."
To which I replied "Taryn I cleaned out your panties yesterday and you have like 300 pairs still...You don't need them buddy but the are pretty..."
Then she got the longing look on her face and in all seriousness said "But mommy they are so beautiful!!! I just can't RESIST!!!!"
No comments:
Post a Comment