Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Happy Birthday to the Best Woman I Know

I just wanted to wish Amy a Happy Birthday today. She is by far the Best Woman I Know.

There are 10 reasons I love her so much:

10. She has a beautiful smile
9. For moments like "ambulation increases bowel motility"
8. Her awesome rendition of "Happy Birthday to You"
7. Time Expansion
6. She keeps my ears clean
5. She puts up with my job.....for now
4. She laughs at my jokes even if no one else does (Either she is kind or we have the same sense of humor :)
3. She is 100 times more Christlike than me (There is hope for me as long as I stick close to her)
2. She is the best mother ever
1. She loves me despite my shortcomings


Amy, I will love you for ever. Thanks for letting me trick you into marrying me :)

2 comments:

jomama said...

Totally missed your birthday. Happy Birthday Amy, a few days late- you are the best. And, um, well done Brent.

Kourtney said...

Happy happy birthday! I hope it was a great day! You are such a great person and example, hopefully I will get to see you in 2 weeks when I come!