Last Tuesday when I went to the Dr I was 90% effaced and dilated 2-3 cm so I am glad to be making some kind of progress. My blood pressure was a little high so I guess we'll have to watch that but hopefully before too long we will be snuggling up with this little princess and smooching her and deciding what to call her for reals...Our list is down from 47 to 20 something.... Anyway, just thought you all might enjoy a good laugh at the belly.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Belly update again
No it is not just you. These pictures are really funny because of how wide my stomach looks from side to side. Apparently this is what a stomach with a transverse baby looks like. She likes to stretch out really far from one side to the other. This picture was taken last Monday (35+ weeks) by Taryn so it is pretty recent. We are hoping that the baby gets her head down and stays really soon so we don't have any unfortunate external versions....(bad memories of Taryn). I now can say my stomach is really stretched in a well rounded way. I carried Cami insanely low (nice head down falling out baby), Taryn really high (totally breech the whole time until we had to flip her so she could be born hence the bad memory), and now this one transverse (very wide mid section). My stomach is going to be nicely evenly all stretched out...good times.
Last Tuesday when I went to the Dr I was 90% effaced and dilated 2-3 cm so I am glad to be making some kind of progress. My blood pressure was a little high so I guess we'll have to watch that but hopefully before too long we will be snuggling up with this little princess and smooching her and deciding what to call her for reals...Our list is down from 47 to 20 something.... Anyway, just thought you all might enjoy a good laugh at the belly.

Last Tuesday when I went to the Dr I was 90% effaced and dilated 2-3 cm so I am glad to be making some kind of progress. My blood pressure was a little high so I guess we'll have to watch that but hopefully before too long we will be snuggling up with this little princess and smooching her and deciding what to call her for reals...Our list is down from 47 to 20 something.... Anyway, just thought you all might enjoy a good laugh at the belly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW!!! Such a cute tummy! Almost there!
Post a Comment