I don't know if anyone is familiar with the song if you chance to meet a frown but it roughly goes like this "If you chance to meet a frown do not let it stay. Quickly turn it upside down and smile that frown away...."
Saturday Cami was having a rough day with the grumpies...(probably related to the fact that she got up before the sun did). After several warnings I finally said "Cami this is your last warning. You need to stop being so grumpy and whining. If you don't stop and I have to remind you again you will go to time out."
Taryn quickly responded by running over and hugging Cami and saying "Oh Cam! Turn it upside down!"
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That truely was funny - I was thinking that it was something that you said to the girls on a regular occation that was just being copied, but I guess not. It was a ton of fun hanging out with you guys on Sat - it made my weekend go tons faster and Bryce had a blast with the girls - he LOVES playing with them, and obviously hates to leave your house. Don't you just love it when your child loves someone else more than you.
Kids are so darn funny! Looks like your family does a lot of fun things together. I need to get out there and do more stuff with my kids!
Post a Comment