So Brent said this was a good way to see who reads our blog....And a good way to reward our loyal followers.....Today we took a sneak peek and it is a girl!!!!
Yippeeeeeee!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Girls rock! You know, in my family there were 7 girls and 1 boy - I think my parents stopped asking what the sex of their children were after the first 5 girls:) Seriously, congrats! How are you feeling Amy?
Congrats Amy and Brent! When you make such cute little girls you might as well stick with a good thing! My sister has 5 boys....no girls. I guess someone needs to have the girls to balance her out!
Amy...this is Noelle (Winders) Merrill...remember me? I'm the tag-a-long sophomore ;) Anyways...CONGRATS!! I have 3 little girls with a 4th one due in about 8 weeks. We love our girls and my hubby would seriously not have it any other way. Hope you're feeling great and I am so excited to find out the name. I just love your girls' names.
YEAH - congrats - there was a little part of me that wanted you to have a boy - just so that you know what it is like, but you have the girl thing down very well and Bryce loves playing with your girls - so then Brayden can play with this girl.
CONGRATS! I do read, but I'm only on here as often as I update which has been spotty, so that's the problem. I'm so excited for your family. You're good at the girl thing, so that's perfect!
Another girl!! Thats exciting, you are already prepared! And you are totally a girl mom, I could never be a girl mom! Congrats!!! I know she will be beautiful, I need to have another boy if our kids are going to marry each other, Gabe tells me I can't kiss him, that's Cami's job when they get married!
Congratulations! The first time Archie and I met you he told me he felt like you were going to have several kids...He didn't know at the time that you had been trying and that you had just miscarried...kinda crazy. I think little girls are pretty great, I had 4 then a boy.
By the way, this is Charie's mom and yes I do read your blog.
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you! You have the cutest girls already and now there will be another one to add to your family. Hope you are feeling well Amy!
HORRAY! girls are awesome! i check your blog all the time and never read that you were expecting... of course i figured it was about that time, though. congratulations! -kristi
24 comments:
Congratulations! What's your trick for making girls? Nice work!
Congrats! Brent always liked being surrounded by girls . . .
Congratulation! Another adorable girl. Hooray for you!
Yippeeeeeee!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Girls rock! You know, in my family there were 7 girls and 1 boy - I think my parents stopped asking what the sex of their children were after the first 5 girls:) Seriously, congrats! How are you feeling Amy?
Congrats!!! That is exciting!
Yeah! What fun news and you're all set and ready for a girl too. My sisters are the best; so fun!
Congrats you guys!! We are so happy for you!
Congrats! That is exciting news!
Congrats Amy and Brent! When you make such cute little girls you might as well stick with a good thing! My sister has 5 boys....no girls. I guess someone needs to have the girls to balance her out!
Congratulations! We have a girl in the oven too
Awesome...I didn't even know you were pregnant! Your girls should line up perfectly with Jodi's boys...ha ha ha! Hope you are feeling well!
Amy...this is Noelle (Winders) Merrill...remember me? I'm the tag-a-long sophomore ;) Anyways...CONGRATS!! I have 3 little girls with a 4th one due in about 8 weeks. We love our girls and my hubby would seriously not have it any other way. Hope you're feeling great and I am so excited to find out the name. I just love your girls' names.
~ Noelle
YEAH - congrats - there was a little part of me that wanted you to have a boy - just so that you know what it is like, but you have the girl thing down very well and Bryce loves playing with your girls - so then Brayden can play with this girl.
CONGRATS! I do read, but I'm only on here as often as I update which has been spotty, so that's the problem. I'm so excited for your family. You're good at the girl thing, so that's perfect!
Another girl!! Thats exciting, you are already prepared! And you are totally a girl mom, I could never be a girl mom! Congrats!!! I know she will be beautiful, I need to have another boy if our kids are going to marry each other, Gabe tells me I can't kiss him, that's Cami's job when they get married!
congrats!!!! thats so exciting, are the girls excited?
Congratulations Brent and Amy. You guys make the cutest girls.
Congratulations!
The first time Archie and I met you he told me he felt like you were going to have several kids...He didn't know at the time that you had been trying and that you had just miscarried...kinda crazy.
I think little girls are pretty great, I had 4 then a boy.
By the way, this is Charie's mom and yes I do read your blog.
Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you! You have the cutest girls already and now there will be another one to add to your family. Hope you are feeling well Amy!
That's great! I didn't even know you were expecting(maybe I missed that blog:) Girls are so fun!
Congratulations!! Another cute girl to add to the family--good luck when the boys start chasing them and calling them!! Hahaha!
HORRAY! girls are awesome! i check your blog all the time and never read that you were expecting... of course i figured it was about that time, though. congratulations! -kristi
that is so exciting... We will have to see Brent and his girls soon
Congrats! Girls are the BEST! I'm so happy for you! Hope you are feeling well!
Lots of love,
Jennifer
Post a Comment