So usually our kids are good at going to bed but the other night Taryn kept having issues....drinks, potty, cuddles, etc...You name it and she was struggling with it. SO after a few go arounds and it being after 8 and mommy losing it and telling her if she got up again she would seriously get spanked she was quiet for a minute...Then she walked into our room to DADDY and in a very sweet voice she said "Daddy my music just keeps going lalalalala (singing it)" and sure enough her cd was scratched and stuck. Just the way she quietly walked in and told Brent her problem made us both crack up....Luckily no spank and that was the last interruption....
The other day I heard a little disturbance while the girls were playing doll house (Taryn wouldn't give up the baby she had and Cami wanted it). So I hear Cami yell "TARYN YOU ARE GROUNDED F-O-R-E-V-E-R!" And Taryn runs in crying "I grounded for revea mommy!!!wawawa!!!" ---We have never actually grounded anyone and I have no idea where Cami got the idea-especially the idea to ground her sister.....
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ah kids, Tristan tells me is a good listener all the time and we both know that isn't true! Looks like you had fun camping!
Too funny! What would we do without the funny things that kids say. Thanks for sharing yours.
Post a Comment