Monday, November 10, 2008

Dancing with the spooks-

This year Halloween seemed to be a week long event. Every time I turned around it was time to dress up again. This isn't really different from the typical day because the girls get dress ups out at least two or three times a day. The only difference was that Cami wanted sparkly make-up on her face and loved every minute of it while I was praying that my 4 year old didn't look too hoochy. She was a very sparkly Tinkerbell and Taryn was a very happy witch. Speaking of witches it has to be one of the most common Halloween costumes ever but the accessories (brooms and cats and hats) are not really user friendly for a three year old. Luckily we all still have our eyes but their dance teacher might not have appreciated the broom as much as Taryn did. Anyway the first party of the week was at dance class. All the girls dressed up and did a cup cake dance/walk and trunk or treated each other. It definitely got the excitement flowing.

Taryn trying to be a real witch and fly away on her broom.

Cami trying to be the fairest fairy in the land.

The whole dancing gang...notice the amount of princesses and pink...it must be the demographic that Disney aims for.....Dance away you spooky princesses!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amy, your girls are so pretty! Watch out world huh? Sounds like Halloween was quite the affair. Our kids only got dressed up for that night. They don't wear costumes to school, and our stake president is anti-Halloween. Its kind of sad, but nice all at once. Love ya!

Megan said...

How cute are your girlies?!! You guys had a busy Halloween season! I hope you have been able to share their candy with yourself also:D My Katie loves Cami's tinkerbell outfit! Such princesses! LOL!

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

Yeah posts galore for me. I am usually better and checking in on you guys but we have been a little busy and have not had reliable intranet (I need to email you about some stuff)...

I loved Cami's make up. I bet she loved that. You have always been great with eye shadow. Will you give me a make over next time we get together.

It was so sad to see Taryn all swollen. I have never seen anything like that! Poor girl...I couldn't even tell it was her at all.