Cami
I like steamrollering dad.
I like Dad.
HE plays fairy computer games with me.
I like the world and I love him.
I miss him when he goes to work.
I love that he reads me stories.
HE takes good care of me.
I love him and I love him more than anything else in the world (she repeated this about twenty times)
And I happily pull off his socks when we play steamroller.
Horse rides of course
And tickling him
Taryn
reamrollerring (steamrollering)
Daddy silly
I like teasing him
Hiding socks
like typing for him
I like pizza
One morning before Brent left for work Taryn sweat talked him into reading her stories...Cami joined the party. These girls really love their Daddy and with good cause.
1 comment:
Sooooooo cute!!! We love daddy season! It sounds like you've been having a fabulous start to summer! Let the festivities begin!
Post a Comment