Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sneaky...Very Sneaky...

Growing up in the Rice house everyone was familiar with the "End Cupboard." It was the last cupboard in the kitchen and my mom hid the school lunch food in there. No one was allowed to sneak in there because if we did there wouldn't be enough treats for school lunches without going to the grocery store. Well I don't make school lunches yet and the girls know they can have snacks out of the cupboard but they usually have to ask because they are on the higher shelves.....But Taryn has taken on a whole new level of sneaky and independence. She has discovered how to scoot chairs over and get her own snacks out. Her particular favorite right now is teddy grahams.....It is not really a big deal that she sneaks her own snacks especially since she is pretty careful and coordinated with the climbing and opening cupboard part but it does give me a good laugh every time I walk in the kitchen and there she is sneaking a little "snackie" as she calls them.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks for the email letting us know about your blog. Shelby just started 2 blogs (for personal progress) one for our family and one for the YW in the Canton ward. She will love looking at your blog when she gets home from school. I love your blog! Your family is so adorable. Well, and Brent is, you know, handsome. I can't believe how big the girls are now. I didn't read the whole thing, but loved!!!! what I did read. Thanks for including us in the email. D. Olsen

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

This is hilarious. She is much like Nhaya...it only gets worse because it starts to be not as cute :)

Megan said...

That is the CUTEST little thief I have ever seen!!! She can come and raid our pantry anytime!