Sunday, March 04, 2007

Is it really only February

I have a goal this summer to hike 200 miles. The weather in Las Vegas has been very helpful with getting an early start.

We have already hiked about 15 miles on 5 different hikes. I am keeping a record, along with descriptions and pictures on another blog. You can link to it here or look for the link in the side bar.

I am excited about this goal, but I have to admit having kids slows you down. You have to either hike at their pace or carry an extra 30 pounds on your back.

The success of this goal will depend on whether or not Cami gains a lot of weight this summer or my back gives out!

If anyone is interested in tagging along, just let us know.

4 comments:

Megan said...

You guys are awesome! That is such a great goal! We are very jealous to see such blue skies and all outdoor photos while it is still winter in Michigan. I used to enjoy hiking so much, but the only hiking I do these days is through Meijer (and let me tell you, that can be some pretty rough terrain!) Stay healthy, be fit, be happy!!

Cire said...

Brent - how are the hikes going? When are you going to post again??

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday to me
Happy Birthday dear me
Happy Birthday to me

I just happened to notice this was written on my birthday so I thought I'd celebrate.

Josh

thebush3 said...

OK - it is now July and you guys haven't posted anything in a long time - it is time for an update