So it has been a few months again and during those few months Cami has successfully learned how to stuff hot dogs and rice right up her nose. She also has learned the fear of tweezers and how to blow her nose. Today she told me "Mommy Taryn so cute. I love Taryn." And we all rejoiced! :) She had a funny experience at Taco Bell last week. I ordered her a plain old cheese Quesodilla and she sat in her chair and was eating sooo good. She did start sucking on her fingers and rubbing her tongue in between bites but I just chalked it up to getting two year molars. She then asked for lemonaid and drank nearly the whole cup. BUT she never whined or refused to eat. So after it was 3/4 gone I took a bite of it and to my eye watering surprise it had totally hot spicey sauce on it. Poor kid! When I said, "Oh cami I'm sorry honey!" she said, "Mommy my mouth has sparkles in it!" She has also been a crazy soccer lover lately. Now that it is warm enough she begs to be outside with "my soccer ball." She actually can dribble across the whole yard back and forth. Mommy feels very proud and rarely says no to going out to play. She also is loving singing time in nursery-at least she must be because the other night when we were out for a walk she busted out in "Book of Moron stories my teacher tells for me....about lananites...." Brent and I just looked at each other and cracked up. She could be a ROCK STAR! :)
Taryn has the biggest sunshine smile and sparkly eyes when she wants to and thank goodness for everyone she wants to more and more often. She was up to 13# 3.5 oz two weeks ago and her head is growing but still tiny. Her hair is still pretty dark and coming in more and more each day (though she still could be called bald). She started eating solid foods and we can safely say she hates fruits and loves vegetables....She can drink or atleast accurately slurp from a cup now and she can sit for about thirty seconds before wiping out. Her sleeping habits still leave something to be desired but sometimes soon we hope she is Ferberized....I mean it has only been almost 7 months...She'll catch on soon right? But really we are becoming very fond of her and her funny quirks.
Petting Zoo - Cami loves little lambs

Best Friends

Crazy hair day

Hide and seek

The GIRLS

Yellow and Blue make a mess
1 comment:
Cute posting. Sounds like Cami is at that age where everything is absolutely adorable. That's also great if Cami is warming up to Taryn, since she'll be an invaluable help for entertaining Taryn, etc. Very cute pictures, by the way. Take care.
Jared Sorensen
Post a Comment